Comment on page
The models overview gives an overview of all your models in production in one place together with their main metrics:
Every model in the models overview consists of 5 components:
- 2.Main performance metrics These are a summary of the most critical metrics. It shows the name of metric and the realized and estimated values.
- 3.Summary performance metrics These summarises the performance status of the model on the realized and estimated metrics. If available, when hovering you can see more information about other metrics.
- 4.Summary of data drift results These summarises the status of results from concept shift, covariate shift and data quality. When hovering and clicking you can see more information these results.
- 5.Monitoring Status This indicates whether or not the last run of NannyML was successful, i.e., whether the latest run was executed. These are the possible states:
What an 'error' means:
- Successful: when the most recent run didn't have any errors.
- Error: when the most recent run did have errors.
- Empty: when the model was newly created and there are no results yet.
- Skipped run: when no new data was added the run was skipped. The results would still be the same: Alerts/No Alerts/Empty.
- There was an exception when running NannyML calculators.
- Something else went wrong that prevented us from running NannyML, e.g., a timeout when starting a new job to run.